A myriad of obstacles in publicizing specialized literature in the field of art, architecture and urban planning as well as the limitations that researchers face in disseminating their recent findings mainly caused by publishers’ attraction to more flashy cost-effective books gave NAZAR research center the idea of publishing scientific texts with the purpose of supporting vernacular books.
- Landscape approach in design of city.
- Colorful recreation of Sassanid Stone inscriptions – Taq-e Bostan.
- Native landscape of Varamin and Garmsar: Discoveries of landscape reaserchers’ trip to Varamin and Garmsar.
- The Landscape of Kashan: A report of the study trip of landscape researches to the city of Kashan.
- Review the comprehensive plan, Tehran 2007
- GIS for landscape architects
- Articles of the national congress of urban landscape.
- Summary of articles of the international congress of urban pedestrian life.
- Summary of articles of the national congress of urban landscape.
- Sydney, a stable city until 2030.
- Sassanid reliefs.